Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weddings Weddings and more Weddings.....

June was busy, busy, busy with weddings and portraits...I am grateful indeed to be so blessed with a wealth of amazing clients who let me get creative with them and that I can do what I love to do.  On top of all this work I had two busy kids home from school on summer break making my days filled with adventures and sleepless nights left to editing :) Thank you so much to all my JUNE clients for your patients on your longer then normal waits for your pictures and may your lives be richer now that you have your most precious memories captured...here is a preview into one of the events I captured this month....

Melissa & Eric got married out on the Kaneohe Sandbar in Oahu...what an adventure and a truly amazing event! Over 1000 images taken so these are just a few...enjoy :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment