Friday, May 21, 2010

My Nephews!!

These two handsome boys were the first Schmidt grandkids!  My how time flies and how they have grown.  These guys had me laughing the whole time photographing them, from the funny faces, silly poses and wrestling matches we had a ball till the sun set! They didn't hold anything back!!  That's what is fun about photographing family :) Noah, the handsome older one, was out for his modeling debut and having a ball posing for the camera...he liked this so much I think he may have a promising career in modeling...when he becomes a famous tennis player, I better have the honor to photograph him for a magazine :)  Christian, was fun loving and silly, with his striking blue eyes he's bound to win the hearts of many.  There is nothing like family to make your heart happy and your smile bright!  Family inspires me!

No comments:

Post a Comment